As stated in The Alumni Association's Constitution, our purposes as a member organization are charitable, educational and fraternal. To those ends, our mission is to:
1) Bestow the "Centennial Award" annually to one or more graduating seniors;
2) Enhance the educational experiences of students of all grades through various methods;
3) Preserve the history of the school district;
4) Foster fraternal connections and
5) Fund-raise for the above purposes.
please see the Association's Articles of Organization By-Laws for further details on the history, membership, and structure of the organization